Thermal Security Camera
Thermal Security Camera
- Ex Tax:$2,499
The HealthGuard Technology Thermal Security Camera is designed for surveillance, identification of people’s faces, and detecting fever-like symptoms in people who walk past it. This camera can distinguish individuals from a vast group of people, making it ideal for large, public areas. The accompanying video monitoring system detects individuals with elevated body temperatures, alerting designated personnel of their presence for further action.
This device is designed to monitor high traffic areas. The facial detection tool allows the device to differentiate up to 30 different people passing through an area at a time, saving time and money. It can also identify repeat visitors such as employees or vendors to make it easier to identify which individuals need further screening. This device is eligible for integration to the HealthGuard Safety Portal and custom integrations to your existing systems (additional charges apply).
- Built-in Deep Learning AI Algorithm: enables detection of up to 30 people simultaneously
- Temperature Measuring Accuracy: +/-0.5°F.
- High-quality Sensitive Module: 256x192 resolution
- HD Resolution: 2 Megapixel
- Real-time detection of elevated body temperature
- Picture-in-picture monitoring application: real-time image of people with their temperature readings and multicolored body temperature map
- The system sends instant notifications if an individual with fever-like symptoms is detected.
- The process of monitoring is very quick and non-contact, thus, safe.
- The monitoring can be done discreetly when people go past the camera.
- The system saves videos, images, and data.
- The software processes and compares the recordings against predestined parameters.
- Temperature thresholds are straightforward to adjust.
- The camera supports Internet communication.
Up-to-date wall-mounted body heat detectors with face recognition guarantee not only surveillance but also continuous body temperature monitoring. Such systems are created to be used in high-traffic areas such as airports, public transport terminals, custom ports, hospitals, schools, enterprises, markets, and malls. It’ll provide monitoring without pulling people from their businesses. Also, such a camera can be integrated into the office’s entrance or checkpoint as an employee-tracking tool with a temperature checking feature.
Get this multifunctional camera for your business!
|API||ONVIF (Profile S, Profile G, Profile T), SDK|
|Audio Compression||G .711u/G.711a/G.722.1/MP2L2/G.726/PCM|
|Bi-spectrum Image Fusion||Fusion view of thermal view and overlaid details of the optical channel|
|Day & Night||ModeIR cut filter with auto switch|
|Field of View||for optics: 84° × 45° (H × V)|
|Focal Length||0.2 " (4 mm)|
|Image Sensor||1/2.8" 2.0M Pixel CMOS|
|Input Power||DC 12V, 0.65A|
|Main Stream||Thermal: 25fps(1920 × 1080, 1280 × 720)|
|Min. Illumination||Color: 0.005Lux @ (F1.2, AGC ON), B/W: 0.001 Lux @ (F1.2, AGC ON)|
|Picture in Picture||Combines details of thermal and optical image PIP, overlay thermal image on optical image|
|Protocols||TCP/IP, ONVIF, GB/T 28181, DHCP, RTP, RTSP, PPPoE, UPnP, UDP|
|Shutter Speed||1s to 1/100,000s|
|Size||10x4x3 " (246 mm × 101 mm × 81 mm with bracket)|
|Sub Stream||Thermal: 25fps (704 × 576, 352 × 288)|
|Temperature Accuracy||Target temperature 95°F ^ 100°F ± 32°C (35°C ^ 38°C ±0.3 °C) Target temperature 68°F ^ 91°F ±33 °F (20°C ^ 33°C ±0.6 °C) Target temperature 100°F ^ 122°F ±33 °F (38°C ^ 50°C ±0.6 °C)|
|Temperature Measurement||Support global and local temperature|
|Thermal Sensor||VOx Uncooled Focal Plane Arrays|
|Video Compression||H.264 (Baseline/Main/High Profile) /MJPEG/H.265|
|Weight||Approx. 2.2 lbs.|
|White Balance||Auto/Manual/ATW (Auto-tracking White Balance)/Indoor/Outdoor/Daylight Lamp/Sodium Lamp|
|Working Humidity||95% or Less|
|Working Temperature||From -4°F to 131°F (from -20°C to 55°C)|